Assigning applications in BEACN software has never been easier. We have implemented a drag and drop system for our applications! This article will detail and show that functionality, as well as how to assign them in windows.
Assigning apps in BEACN software:
- Make sure the app you are assigning is playing audio.
- In the BEACN app, under the Assignments tab, there is a column called Applications
- Drag the application to the desired knob
How to assign applications in Windows volume mixer
- Click start and type in Sound mixer options and hit enter
- At the volume mixer screen, find the desired app and click the down chevron next to it, and change the output device to the desired output device
- Close the volume mixer. The BEACN app will reflect the change you made in windows.