BEACN 2 Year Limited Warranty
We do everything in our power to ensure that our products are well made and reliable.
Sometimes, things don’t go as planned and something breaks. In that case, we’re here to help.
All BEACN products carry a two-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship and manufacturing errors. If you are having problems with your product, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make things right.
The steps involved generally go something like this:
- We verify your warranty eligibility, typically via receipt or order number
- We do some troubleshooting with you to help verify the failure. Sometimes we don’t have to send products back to get them working again.
- If there is a failure, we’ll give you a couple of options for how to move forward
- We can send you a replacement item immediately, along with a return shipping label.
- We charge the replacement total to your preferred payment method.
- When we receive the faulty item back, we refund the second charge, leaving you with your original payment and new warranty item.
- This allows you to have the least amount of downtime waiting for the repair or replacement to take place.
- We send you a shipping label and you send your item back to us.
- We repair or replace it, depending on what we find the problem to be.
- We send the unit back to you when we’re finished. We try to turn things around as quickly as possible, but varying numbers of requests/repairs can affect the timeframe with this method.
- There may be other methods of getting things sorted out that we don’t cover here, like sending you replacement parts or other remedies, but those types of things fall outside of typical solutions and would happen on a case-by-case basis.
In the case of damage caused by you, we can still help to repair or replace what you have, though it will likely carry some costs for parts and/or labor. Each case will be unique, so get in touch for an estimate. We’re happy to help, even if the goof was on your end.
In order to be eligible for BEACN’s limited warranty, we must receive your claim within the two year warranty period. Our warranty does not apply with respect to (a) cosmetic damage, (b) products that have not been maintained in accordance with the applicable product manual, (c) failures or defects caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, physical damage, abnormal operation, improper handling and storage, neglect, exposure to fire, fluids, hazardous materials, chemicals, excessive moisture or dampness, extreme changes in climate or temperature, spills of food or liquids, or alterations, (d) normal wear and tear, or (e) other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BEACN.
EXCEPT FOR THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY, ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY TERMS, CONDITIONS , REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT) ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
DAMAGES EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS.
WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BEACN WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING AMOUNTS ARISING OUT OF OR ALLEGED TO ARISE OUT OF THE PRODUCT OR THIS LIMITED WARRANTY (COLLECTIVELY, “DAMAGES”): (A) LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOST INTEREST, LOST GOODWILL, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR ANY LOSS OF OR INTERRUPTION TO BUSINESS; (B) COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; (C) SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ; OR (D) ANY AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID OR PAYABLE FOR THE PRODUCT SUBJECT TO A CLAIM.
THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO ALL DAMAGES (I) HOWEVER CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED, (II) EVEN IF BEACN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, (III) WHETHER GROUNDED IN WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, CIVIL LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM. NOTHING HEREIN SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED BY LAW. IF ANY PART OF THIS CLAUSE IS FOUND TO BE UNENFORCEABLE BY ANY COURT OR COMPETENT AUTHORITY OR WOULD BE FOUND TO BE UNENFORCEABLE IF IT WERE INTERPRETED OR CONSTRUED IN A PARTICULAR WAY, THEN, THE RELEVANT WORDING SHOULD BE INTERPRETED OR CONSTRUED SO AS TO AVOID SUCH A FINDING AND THAT , IN THE EVENT OF SUCH A FINDING, THE REMAINDER OF THE PROVISION IN QUESTION SHALL BE INTERPRETED OR CONSTRUED TO GIVE IT FULL EFFECT.
This Limited Warranty is governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada. The courts sitting in such jurisdiction shall have exclusive jurisdiction of any disputes arising hereunder. If a version of this Limited Warranty exists in a different language, the English language version shall prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.